Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawal from Uinvest

Withdrawal from Uinvest

Hello.I just want to inform people that are wondering how to withdraw funds from UINVEST-Check in money management "Bank Wire"- "Wire FP" offering 100 000 USD (just 0,5% comission)
    Its uinvest"Internal"Financial Partner (staff) Processing faster than Fpz1027 .Min amount 200 USD.
    Should take 4-5 Days.
    Anyone who will reply that its not good FP,I advice-firstly try it.

Bartek, you know exactly that Wire-FP is as slow as FPz. Neither is better than the other. Just look up the threads about the quality of their service.
    It is nice you are always defending Uinvest, but this time the management should really do something and you'd better step back and let them evaluate the situation objectively. Many thanks, mate. (In the meantime, maybe make a try with Wire FP...just to gather some own experience.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bartek88 View Post
    Hello.I just want to inform people that are wondering how to withdraw funds from UINVEST-Check in money management "Bank Wire"- "Wire FP" offering 100 000 USD (just 0,5% comission)
    Its uinvest"Internal"Financial Partner (staff) Processing faster than Fpz1027 .Min amount 200 USD.
    Should take 4-5 Days.
    Anyone who will reply that its not good FP,I advice-firstly try it.
    Yes, he's a decent one but I haven't tried him. I heard he's faster than the other one. 0.5% is quiet cheap frankly speaking. I think it's more than 4-5 days though. I heard some people waiting for weeks but not sure if there's any truth behind their allegation. I also noticed he gained 2 positive feedbacks and 1 neutral feedback:

good
    May 28 2013 15:52

received funds ! no communication - does not respond on working board even after multiple requests.
    May 28 2013 15:51

Thanks for your good and trusted work !
    May 28 2013 15:51

I will try him out and report the outcome.

quite cheap compared to what? You pay a fee for wire transfers already, why would you pay another fee to a middle man? Thats not cheap,thats insane.

Edit: not to mention, no bank is going to continue processing wire transfers that are basically going into accounts with no business sense. Thats why the other one says to specify its for computer hardware. Plus, its quite a risk sending to a third party middle man who could have a problem with his bank like the first one did with the cyprus bank. Finally there is absolutely no reason that uinvest cannot take direct wire transfers unless they are scam. Really not one legitimate reason.

Quote Originally Posted by robl45 View Post
    quite cheap compared to what? You pay a fee for wire transfers already, why would you pay another fee to a middle man? Thats not cheap,thats insane.
    The 0.5% covers the senders fees. Again, the guy is also looking to make something out of this, can't blame him really. I rather pay that than a ridiculous 15% fee.

As a note i can ad that when i used wirefp, sender did pay all bank fees, so i got the whole amount requested.

Quote Originally Posted by jynchou View Post
    The 0.5% covers the senders fees. Again, the guy is also looking to make something out of this, can't blame him really. I rather pay that than a ridiculous 15% fee.
    Of course he is, that's why he shouldn't be in the middle, no reason for it.

Does he transfer to EU Banks with EUR or just USD?

Why do we need financial partners?
    I do not want anyone else to earn for my transfer! Enough fees, who withdraw my bank for transfer!

Quote Originally Posted by jynchou View Post
    I could sort of understand the .5% fee for withdrawals if all fees are covered, but what about deposits? I pay 45 dollars to my bank, then some gets lopped off going international, usually 20-30 dollars, then he lops off his .5% fee as well.

Also, What if you do 500 dollars? 1/2 percent of that is 2.50. Wire transfers don't cost 2.50 to do so he is either losing money or getting reimbursed from Uinvest which means we are actually just giving this guy free money. When I deposited with FP1027 or whatever his name is, there were no fees. Obviously he didn't do it out of the goodness of his heart so Uinvest must be reimbursing these guys. It also took 3 support tickets for them to find the money and then blame me that I didn't do it correctly even though my forex brokers have no problem getting the wires.