Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Investment

Quote Originally Posted by onlineact View Post
    Only the financial partner can set the hold option ON or OFF, when he/she creates an offer. The client can choose an offer which have this option activated or not. When a financial partner creates an ADD offer, he can set the hold option to ON in order to protect himself/herself in case of a payment reversal. Moreover, the hold option is useless for the FP when he creates a WITHDRAW offer, but in this case the client is protected when he choose an offer with hold option activated.
    Unfortunately this was not the first time that someone from support says that the Client can set the hold option... I as FP committed a mistake a few days ago and put a Hold on a withdrawal via bank wire. Now the client has the money in his bank and I have my money on hold till February, fortunately it is a very small amount. However when I pointed to support that this makes absolutely no sense, I got the "client can put on hold to protect, please read (the infamous link above)" mantra repeated over and over again.

Will the company stop listing projects soon?
    Last was sold within 20 minutes.So what if premarket buy all before listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartek88D View Post
    I think they make experiments in order to see how it's better for Uinvest to proceed. The Honey project had too few shares left, so it's understandable why they sold so fast. Let's hope that next project will "survive" in the public list more than 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartek88D View Post
    Dear Bartek,

Please be aware that shares of the projects which are still in the premarket can't be purchased by anybody. VIP members only can see the newly added projects earlier, but they can't purchase shares while projects are still in the premarket. Don't worry, from now on projects will be added more frequently and everybody who wants to buy any fresh shares will have an opportunity to do this.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
    Nia
    UInvest Support Team
    Last edited by Kseniya; 01-24-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Expected...Nia!