Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Investment

New Investment

I am a new comer, may I know how much is the minimum investment? thank u

Welcome! The minimum investment is the price of the cheapest share at this moment: 12.49$. Go to Assets Management tab and scroll down through those projects and see what other shares can suit you. Good luck!

get stuffed

I'm also a new comer.
    I tried buying some shares within my account limit and it does not work.
    I click on "Invest now", select number of shares, price, click "Buy". Then an interrogation box appears, informing me of the number of shares I'm about to buy and the price. I click "Ok" and nothing happens.
    There is no warning or other messages popping-up.
    What's going on? Why can't I buy any share?

Crystian, The main problem is your money on hold, and you can buy shares, which price are not higher than 15% of marketmakers price (INCA and ISLD)

may i know the reason our money on hold? as i can see in beta version my account balance... then under account balance there is amount that i dun know with lock symbol//what does it mean?

Aduka, this sign " lock symbol" , which you can see - is hold. Hold needs for security of your funds.

Administrator
    Aduka85, its one of our security measures. Both Financial Partner and Client can enable Hold option and feel more secure.
    Here you can find details - [url]https://uinvest.com.ua/hold-option-in-uinvest-financial-partner-system[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Aduka85, its one of our security measures. Both Financial Partner and Client can enable Hold option and feel more secure.
    Here you can find details - [URL]https://uinvest.com.ua/hold-option-in-uinvest-financial-partner-system[/URL]
    Please tell me where in the link you provided does it says that the Client can enable the Hold option? I cannot see it anywhere nor does it makes any sense: if I as an FP wire money to to a Client and he confirms he has received it, why would he be able to put my money on hold??? That makes absolutely no sense!

Quote Originally Posted by morbat View Post
    Please tell me where in the link you provided does it says that the Client can enable the Hold option? I cannot see it anywhere nor does it makes any sense: if I as an FP wire money to to a Client and he confirms he has received it, why would he be able to put my money on hold??? That makes absolutely no sense!
    Only the financial partner can set the hold option ON or OFF, when he/she creates an offer. The client can choose an offer which have this option activated or not. When a financial partner creates an ADD offer, he can set the hold option to ON in order to protect himself/herself in case of a payment reversal. Moreover, the hold option is useless for the FP when he creates a WITHDRAW offer, but in this case the client is protected when he choose an offer with hold option activated.